If you like to sing karaoke, or just listen to it, here’s a list of places to go in Colorado Springs where you can enjoy the “art” of it …. courtesy of The Gazette.
Where to go
Around the Pikes Peak Region, you can find a place for karaoke every night of the week. Start out with these:
- Mondays: Armadillo Ranch, 962 Manitou Ave., Manitou Springs
- Tuesdays: Kelly O’Brians Sports Bar, 239 N. Academy Blvd.; Good Company Bar, 7625 N. Union Blvd.; or Peak 31 at Union Station, 2419 N. Union Blvd.
- Wednesdays: Johnny’s Navajo Hogan, 2817 N. Nevada Ave.
- Thursdays: Shots Tavern, 1831 Main St., and Townhouse, 907 Manitou Ave., Manitou Springs
- Fridays (and multiple nights): Dublin House,1850 Dominion Way; Tony’s, 326 N. Tejon St. #1224; and Thunder and Buttons, 2415 W. Colorado Ave.; and Adam’s Apple Lounge, 3302 Austin Bluffs Pkwy.