In accordance with Governor Polis’ latest Executive Order, which requires that all public entering a government facility wear a face covering, beginning on July 6, 2020 the Colorado Springs Airport will require all passengers, visitors, tenants, contractors and employees to wear a mask or facial covering while at the Airport, either in the public and concourse areas of the terminal. Masks will be available at no cost and can be picked up at designated locations throughout the airport.
In addition to asking everyone working, visiting or traveling through the airport to wear a mask or face covering, COS has a few recommendations on making travel easier and safer for travelers:
- Practice social distancing by keeping at least six feet between you and other people.
- Limit touch points by using a mobile boarding pass and carry on your luggage.
- If you’re sick, stay home. Do not enter the Airport if you are sick or have a cough.
- Arrive early to avoid line congestion.
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer if you’re unable to wash your hands.
The full Executive Order (D 2020 110), and verbiage, can be found here.